Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Column


To the handful of 3 or 4 people that actually read what I write: posting on this blog may slow down over the next six months, as I will be writing the weekly Baptist Way Bible study column for the Baptist Standard.

You can access my first article here.

If you do not have a subscription to the Baptist Standard, check out subscriptions for the digital edition, as well as the new print magazine Common Call here

If you are unsure about subscribing, a FREE, 3-month digital trial that only requires a valid email, password, and username (NO credit card) to obtain is also available in the link mentioned above.

Blessings!

PS - I felt horribly strange and awkward promoting myself in this post.  I'm glad you couldn't see me grimacing as I typed it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment