Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Plumbing Posts

I have a handful of blogs I keep up with and sometimes I'll notice a common theme.  Recently, I came across two posts that mention "plumbing."  If plumbing interests you, or if you are just curious about why two people would use plumbing as an object lesson, you should check them.

Jared Hollier, an old friend from college, reflects on his experience with plumbing and church toilets as the pastor of Peachtree Baptist Church in Jasper, TX.  Check out his post here.

Michael Godfrey, founder of True Course Ministries and my life coach in ministry, relates a plumbing experience with an old refrigerator to the way we learn from reflecting on past experiences and actions.  Check it out here.

Regardless of whether or not plumbing interests you, both of these posts are "plumb-good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment